Thursday, September 19, 2013

Key part to getting those suckers!

I've had a few people mailing me to tell me that it isn't working as quickly as they wanted. When I have asked if they are letting the MC puff up, they say no.

This is KEY.

I have read a ton of posts about ACV. Some say to aggravate. Some say just to apply the ACV.  Although these two things may work, for me it didn't produce results.

The day I applied the ACV to MC that had been exposed to water (a lot) is when I started seeing the most results.

I was going to post pics I found online, because I never took any of my daughter, and honestly they started giving me anxiety. This is why I didn't take pics.

The best way to tell the difference is:

Regular ones look like little skin colored warts (not ready. )Mature ones look like massive pimples with what looks like a lot of white pus. Those are the ones you want to get first.

How do you get them puffy:

1. Being in water. A pool is best because its chlorinated.
2. Placing a wet cotton ball covered with a Band-Aid for a few good hours. If it dries wet the cotton ball again or replace it.

DETAILED STEPS HERE.

It works. It really does. They won't all disappear by the next day, but you will start seeing a difference. The puffy ones may turn gray or completely black. This is awesome. Just keep going.

Be cautious when doing this on the face or in the privates. Use common sense. Although I know I didn't have much when it came to MC. I just wanted them gone!

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are they in a private area?

    The best way I found to have them stick is to place the band aid on first. Then place a small, tiny piece of cotton ball inside. It only has to be big enough to cover the MC. I would push it in with a q-tip stick with no cotton attached.

    Also, make sure the band aids are actually band aid brand. I bought dollar store ones and they would fall off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Muddy Puddles - Are you still active in this MC thread?

      Delete
  3. Hi muddy puddles, do you actually 'pop' the big white ones? I know you say to aggravate them with a q top but is that actually popping them? Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sam, are you still dealing with Molluscum?
      I am new to this virus.

      Delete
  4. DID YOU EVER FIND OUT HER EMAIL ADDRESS?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have long felt a special connection with Herbal Medicine. For one thing is natural, Charlie we went to the same small college in Southern California — Claremont Men’s College — though he dropped out and ultimately enrolled at the Julliard School of the Performing Arts in New York. Had he stayed at Claremont, he would have been a senior the year I started there; I have often kidded that I was the reason he left when he finds out I had herpes. So my life have been lonely like hell all day I couldn't bear the outbreak pain, Tasha then introduce me to Dr Itua who use his herbal medicine to cure her two weeks of drinking it. I place an order form him and he delivers to my post office then I picked it up and used for two weeks all my sore was healed completely no more outbreak I'm honestly telling you this man is a great man, I trust him and his herbal medicine so much I'm sharing this to show my appreciation also to let sick people know there is hope with Dr Itua Herbal Made Medicine.Dr Itua Contact Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com,Whatsapp.+2348149277967
    He cures.
    Herpes,
    STROKE.
    Hepatitis
    H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5.
    HIV
    SYPHILIS.
    Liver/Kidney Inflammatory
    Epilepsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is any one here suffering from any kind of STD or STI ? , Now this is to everyone out there with different health challenges, as I know there are still a lot of people suffering from different health issues and are therefore looking for solution. I bring you Good news. There is a man called Dr. Tokubo a herbal practitioner who helped cure me from Genital herpes, this i had suffered from for the past 2years and have spent so much money trying to survive from it. I got my healing by taking the herbal medicine he sent to me to drink for about 9days . 3days after completion of the dosage, I went for a medical checkup and I was tested Genital Herpes NEGATIVE. I'm sharing this so that other people can know of this great healer called Dr Tokubo because I got to know him through a friend he cured from HIV. I was made to understand that he can cure several other deadly diseases and infections. Don't die in ignorance and don't let that illness take your life. Contact Dr. Tokubo through: drtokubotemple@gmail.com You can also call/whatsapp him on:+2349037990322 Thank you dr tokubo. Be kind enough to share your testimonies as you received your cure.he is good too to cure all type of disease and virus.1 HIV cure
    2 cancer
    3 diabetes
    4 hepatitis
    5 herpes
    6 HIV.
    You can contact him if you are having any disease or infection problem...

    ReplyDelete
  7. ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC THERE TREATMENT IS PERFECTLY GOOD AM ALSO USING THERE TREATMENT

    ReplyDelete